Most Anticipated FPS Games 2011


KILLZONE 3

Killzone 3

Killzone 3 is the sequel to the sensational Killzone 2 -  notorious for its close-quarter intense confrontations and brutal gameplay through a deadly arsenal of weapons and character classes. The game picks up immediately at the point where the last one ends and revolves around the central protagonist Sev and his efforts against the furious Helghast. This will definitely be a shooter with spite and one to look out for early this year.


MODERN WARFARE 3

Modern Warfare 3

Modern Warfare 3 is the sequal to the groundbreaking Modern Warefare 2 critically acclaimed for being a revolutionary FPS shooter pioneering tactical gameplay and becoming one of the most successful computer games of all time.  Expect a whole new field of weapons, maps and essentials to enjoy in this new game which should improve upon the last, and hopefully provide some solid gaming entertainment both from the deep campaign and multiplayer chaos.

BATTLEFIELD 3

Battlefield 3

One of the most anticipated games is Battlefield 3. Be prepared for a gripping joy-ride of a fast-paced shooter in all types of conditions and terrains. One good thing about the second game was the ability to destroy virtually all structures with RPG and missiles to devastate and surprise enemy insurgents awaiting inside. Let's hope they introduce new original features like this into Battlefield 3 to make it an even more glorious first person shooter.

CRYSIS 2

Crysis 2

Crysis 2 will be another hard-hitting FPS adventure game with a library of new features to enhance your gaming experience. Utilize stealth modes, improved armor and heavy weapons to annihilate your foes into smithereens. UA very vast and expansive game which is often simply stunning, but also a head-on first person shooter with some quite unique action and terrifying firefight situations to leave you breathless.

HOMEFRONT

Homefront

Homefront is a first person shooter based in an almost apocalyptic American when Korea invades the United States with their military and nuclear capabilities to flush you out. This should be quite intense and hard-hitting. This time the war has come to much more familiar surroundings for some. Homefront could potentially be released very soon this month to an eagerly awaiting crowd of action-seekers.

Comments

Alexander said...

Home is where the war is....feels like US is the only country that really hasn't experienced war at home

Charles said...

I cant wait for all of these.

@Alexander. WW2, Civil War... etc. while not in our current generation, its had its time.

Australia for example, never fought on its own soil.

Aaron M. Gipson said...

I am really looking forward to Homefront, it looks like it's gonna be a very visceral presentation and experience.

ed said...

i wanna play all of them, especially crisis

husar said...

Yes I agree with you, good job man, nice post.

+ followed:)

Siphil said...

I'm really looking forward to RAGE, more so than these other games.

Joe Somebody said...

homefront better be epic. its a great idea for a game.

Raini said...

Killzone is a EPIC Franchise

Freek said...

Dude, I'm following you just because of that sweet animating app you have at the top lol.

Having played the BF series since 1942, I have to say BF3 is the one I'm looking forward to most. Oh god please don't screw it up DICE!

http://freekjensen.blogspot.com/

ankmanpro said...

Followed!
alphabetalife.blogspot.com

synoptixs said...

great blog design you have! I'm anticipating most of these games XD

h88mans said...

Goes against everything I believe in but....BF3 looks fair decent.

Colin said...

I can't wait for BF3. I'm considering making my own clan and such for it. I already play BFBC2 non-stop basically.

Tarah said...

Looking forward to quite a few of these.. Mostly so I can watch my boyfriend PWN them.

Raini said...

BF3 is awesome stuff

Jorge said...

I'm really excited for Battlefield 3, Homefront, and Crysis 2. I'm currently downloading the demo for Crysis 2 on my Xbox and I'm so pumped to play it.

obi said...

good reviews i will check these out.

Daemon said...

Can't wait for Crysis 2 hope it turns out awesome!

Sean said...

cant wait for modern warfare 3 :D

C.M. said...

I am waiting for CoD the most. Despite what others say, I LOVE those games.

Joefiss said...

The killzone series is one of my favourite of all time.

ReidTech said...

Killzone 3 looks amazing for a console game. I'm really on the edge of buying a Ps3. I could finally get to play MGS4 aswell.

Tracerz said...

I <3 FPS's but after playing so many, it's like paying $60 to do the same thing over and over and over...

Pago said...

Homefront looks pretty cool.

BE Rich said...

There are lots of unbeliveable wallpapers for your desktop http://www.tomswallpapers.com