ImpurityShock - Free Blogger Templates


Just a quick post today. I know I've been a little behind but I've been constructing another website which should benefit all sorts of bloggers out there. I thought I'd make a website that provides high quality blogger templates for free. The result is ImpurityShock. The archive is quite small at the moment but I hope to expand over the coming weeks offering you dozens of stunning templates that you can use.

Once again thanks greatly for all the support for aphoticdark and I'm working on a number of new articles upcoming this week including a Killzone 3 review and a closer look at some alternatives to Facebook and why they haven't recieved as much success. Personally I think Facebook came along just at the right time and offered a service that was just a step-up from popular services Bebo and MySpace which were becoming a little dull. But well, I'll explore all that in greater detail later.

Until then thanks for reading!

Comments

ed said...

these templates look pretty good

rndmg123 said...

looking forward to the review

Aaron M. Gipson said...

I really appreciate the tip on these templates, I see one in particular that I might just incorporate in my own blog!

Thanks man!

Astronomy Pirate said...

Cool templates. Not sure that I see anything that I would use yet, but I'll keep checking back.

ReidTech said...

They look really good, but I prefer having my own tbh.

SpooN said...

sweet im gonna check these out asap

littledinobug said...

Thanks!!! I'll be sure to take a look. The Default blogger templates are kinda meh aren't they?

FrostedHeretic said...

and.... bookmarked!
Thanks man!

C.M. said...

Thanks for these! I like them!

ankmanpro said...

Oh wow, thanks for these! Check out my new blog! puzzledyet.blogspot.com

obi said...

these look great and i was wanting to change from the defaults, nice one!

kaboomix said...

Nice templates, make some more :)

Unrelated Randomness

pennywise said...

nice templates

h88mans said...

I approve!

Nemesis said...

batlefield :amen:

Poetry of the Day said...

i love free templates
poetry

Nina said...

Hmm, I'll be checking this out.

h88mans said...

Pretty cool!

Rolo said...

i'm happy with the template i have, but i'll search through the archive and see if anything hits my eye.